Monday, October 29, 2012

*WEEKEND UPDATE*

This weekend was absolutely crammed full of fun!! L had her oh so SPOOKTACULAR Halloween party and it was a blast!! Prepare for Instagram photo overload in 3....2....1....













Fun was had by all!!!!

Immediately following the little gremlins party I had a fundraising event with the W/ink256 girls! I wasn't able to stay late but we did raise over $500 in cash and goodies for our friends at the Humane Society!!!

This is the only picture of me from the fundraiser....half hidden by my friend giving hello kisses :) And yes, I smoke. And yes I know smoking sucks.


After all the preparation and partying on Saturday there wasn't really any time to run. I did however get 3 miles in on Sunday. I wanted to see how far I could go in 33 minutes. I went 2.66 miles. It just pisses me off because I always feel like I could have done better AFTER the fact. So why don't I do better?!?!? Ugh. Anyways I finished up the 3.1 miles in 38.26 minutes. Not too bad...over 6 minutes cut off from my first 5k race.

No comments:

Post a Comment