Saturday, October 20, 2012

My crazy life

I am pretty sure (ok I hope) that most people feel like I do. That every day brings something new and you never know what road your life will take you down and that you just have to hold on and just keep letting lead you where you need to be.

Reasons I started this blog:

1) I've had other blogs but they fizzled out. They focused on what ever I was focused on at the time and lets face it...I'm a fickle bitch. My interests change daily.

2) I'm an exhibitionist..I want to share every mundane story of my life with complete and not-so-complete strangers :)


Alrighty! Lets get to it!!

1) I have a mini me. 5 years old. Crazy like her mama.

2) I run!! LOVE running...for now.

3) I have tattoos. Lots of them.

4) I have a job. (It is a unfortunate necessity)  

5) I date. (ugh) And no I will not be sharing intimate details of any of that...oh wait..that's because there ISN'T any intimate details!! (Double ugh)

6) I work on my volkswagon (69 Squareback) when I get a chance and I'm not spending money on       tattoos and vintage goodies.

7) I do volunteer work with a wonderful group of modified women. Just a small group hoping to rid the stigma that comes along with tattoos and piercings and help others out on the way.

8) I fight with weight control.  Been working on it for almost a year now. Still have a way to go.

9) I love all things pink. If it comes in pink I want 2!

10) I'm just trying to live my life and do it without ending up on too many shit lists. Do unto others.









No comments:

Post a Comment