Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Found my November Challenge!!

Thanks to 13.1 in 2013 sharing Run Eat Repeat's post I have found my own awesome November Challenge!!





Pile on the Miles 2012!!!


Per Run Eat Repeat....

Pile On The Miles is an annual event in blogland where we challenge ourselves to walk or run more during the month of November. The goal is to pile on extra miles not pounds during this food filled time of year!



 I am attempting to go running today. Shins don't hurt that I can tell (I was seriously able to feel it just walking normally during the weekend) and I have got to start training for my Half marathon in February!!! <-----Yeah I found one in Alabama and want to sign up :)

Wish me luck!! 

2 comments:

  1. Me either! I was seriously like "Hurry up so I have my motivation!!"

    ReplyDelete