Monday, October 22, 2012

***WEEKEND UPDATE***

Pretty much did NOTHING. Worked Saturday and then had the phones the rest of the weekend.
Lula got her Halloween costume and had a blast at  her daddy's house. 

 I did try to run  and try out all my new goodies Sunday but was unable to even go a mile. Got to let myself heal.

Every runner, no matter what your level, has probably suffered from shin splints. I have got them before but never to this degree.


I was so discouraged and down about it Sunday but I know I have to just give it time.

But I did have a good weigh in day! Saturday morning I was at 164. :) At one point awhile ago I thought I got down to 160 but I really think my cheap scale just messed up. Lol. I used a digital scale this weekend (the one I have always used) and BAM!!! So excited. :) I started out at 185....so *drum roll*

                     21 pounds lost!!!

February will mark a year since I decided that enough was enough and started my weight loss journey. It has been an up and down crazy ride and it is not over by far but I know I have changed my life for good. I might still eat poorly sometimes, might not exercise as much as I should but I am AWARE of it now. That makes all the difference.


1 comment: