Friday, October 26, 2012

How is it Already Friday?!

*Sigh* I have no clue how the week goes by so fast.

L has her Spooktacular Halloween party tomorrow and I still have so much to do. Including cleaning my house. Ugh. Is it bad that I'm pretty much planning on "hiding" all my junk in my room and shutting the door?

I signed up for the 19th Annual Turkey Trot 5k yesterday!!! So before I shovel huge amounts of food into my face I will at least get in some exercise.

I'm running this one with some male friends (and hopefully some girl friends too) so I'm
going to try to push myself and get it to at least 33 minutes. That would be so awesome!!

I am also signing up for my very first half marathon!!!! So exciting!

Look at that bling!!! SWEET!!!!

13.1 miles...I.can.do.this.

I haven't run since Sunday :( I attempted to run and my shins held up but I got the worse leg cramp EVER!!! I thought I was going to cry! And ever since then I've been sore. I'm off work all this weekend though so I am going to give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment