Friday, December 21, 2012

Low Carbs

So I decided to take my kryptonite and beat the hell out of it.

CARBS

Carbs are my kryptonite for sure. So I started researching exactly what it meant to go to a low carb diet. After some reading it didn't seem too bad! I could do this!!

Normally I ranged between 100-150 carbs a day when I was watching what I ate. This isn't a "bad" number but to really kick the carb addiction they suggest between 0-50. It seems impossible to do 0 (for me anyways so as a newbie my goal was to keep it below 50.

I started this past Tuesday...

Tuesday - 68 carbs

Wednesday - 65 carbs(Had a spaghetti dinner to attend but my awesome friend made me my very own low carb noodles!!)

Thursday - 32 carbs!!! Woot woot!

I'm very interested to see my weight after a full week. Since today was my official weigh in day (168 today!!) It will be next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment